Each month, Dali Museum members receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dali Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dali during the corresponding month.
Details of the program
- The Dali Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during the scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
Museums & Attractions: 2017 Reciprocal Admission
- Florida Holocaust Museum, January 2017
- Tampa Bay Automobile Museum, February 2017
- Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art, March 2017
- Florida Museum of Photographic Arts, April 2017
- South Florida Museum & Bishop Planetarium, May 2017
- Great Explorations Children’s Museum, June 2017
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium, July 2017
- Museum of Fine Arts, August 2017
- Ringling Museum of Art, September 2017
- Chihuly Collection/Morean Arts Center, October 2017*
- Tampa Museum of Art, November 2017
- Tampa Bay History Center, December 2017
* October’s reciprocal with the Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI) has changed, as the museum will be closed for reconfiguration in October of 2017. We are thrilled to give Dali Museum members the opportunity for reciprocal membership at the Chihuly Collection/Morean Arts Center in October 2017. In addition, Dali Museum members will have the opportunity to visit MOSI from November 18 through Dec 31 2017, free of charge. This will not replace the already scheduled reciprocity with the Tampa Museum of Art or the Tampa Bay History Center. Our hope is it will enhance your reciprocal experience in Tampa.
We support MOSI as they undergo these changes and can’t wait to see what they have in store. The Dali Museum will honor MOSI members free admission during October 2017 to assist their membership program during this closure.
Not yet a Dali Museum member? Join today.