Each month, Dali Museum members receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dali Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dali during the corresponding month.
Details of the program
- The Dali Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during the scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
Museums & Attractions: 2018 Reciprocal Admission
- Florida Holocaust Museum, January 2018
- Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art, February 2018
- Chihuly Collection/Morean Arts Center, March 2018
- Florida Museum of Photographic Arts, April 2018
- South Florida Museum & Bishop Planetarium, May 2018
- Great Explorations Children’s Museum, June 2018
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium, July 2018
- Museum of Fine Arts, August 2018
- Ringling Museum of Art, September 2018
- Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI), October 2018
- Tampa Museum of Art, November 2018
- Tampa Bay History Center, December 2018
Not yet a Dali Museum member? Join today.