Rules & Regulations
The Dali’s Fashion Design Challenge (“the Contest”) begins Friday, September 28, 2017 at 8am ET and ends Friday, November 17, 2017 at 12 noon ET. No purchase necessary to enter or win. The Contest has no affiliation with Facebook, Instagram or any other third-party platform. We reserve the right to change these Rules at any time.
By entering the Contest when uploading photo(s) of original design(s) to Facebook, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept the rules, terms and conditions stated here.
1. All entries must be original designs.
2. All entries must be posted by Friday, November 17, 2017, at 12 noon ET.
3. The Dali Museum (“Sponsor”) is not responsible for late, misdirected, or incomplete entries; or for errors in mechanical transmission or other technical difficulties.
4. By entering the contest, entrant agrees to allow the use of his or her name and submitted photo(s) for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by The Dali Museum and its affiliates or sponsors, without further compensation.
5. The Contest is open to residents of the 50 United States and its territories who are at least 13 years old at the time of entry. Employees of The Dali Museum, its affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, contest prize suppliers, and participating advertisers and their immediate family members are not eligible to win. “Immediate family members” means parents, siblings, spouses, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether by current or past marriage, remarriage, adoption or cohabitation, and anyone living in the same household, whether related or not. The Dali Museum’s determination as to eligibility is final and binding.
6. The Sponsor, at its sole discretion, will name one Grand Prize Winner and two Honorable Mention Winners after November 17, 2017.
7. A Dali Museum representative will notify the Winners via Facebook, Facebook Messenger and/or email. If The Dali Museum representative is unable to communicate directly to a Winner by 5pm two business days following the day contact is first attempted, that Winner will be disqualified and forfeit all rights to the prize, and the entrant receiving the next-highest vote count will be awarded that prize. As necessary, the process continues until all prizes have been awarded. The Sponsor will announce the winners, via Facebook and other social media/digital channels, no later than December 7, 2017.
8. The Contest Grand Prize of airfare for two to St.Pete/Clearwater and three nights lodging has a cash value of no more than $3,000 US; the two Honorable Mention prizes each have a cash value of no more than $150.
9. No alternative prize or other substitution is permitted except in the event of prize unavailability, in which case Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are not transferable or assignable by the Winners. Winners are responsible for any charges not specifically listed as part of the prize or to redeem or make use of prize, including transportation to and from any destination in connection with taking possession of or using the Prize, and any and all taxes, if any. All federal, state and local taxes, fees, and surcharges, and any necessary or appropriate insurance, are the responsibility of the Winners. Winners agree to pay all such taxes, fees, and surcharges and is responsible for furnishing proof of insurance if and as required by law. Winners must agree to hold the sponsor harmless from any and all liability for damages or losses of any nature incurred in connection with use of the prize, including transit to and from any destination in connection with the prize.